1. Go to WYLDCat, the online catalog, click My Account on the top of the page.
2. Enter your library card number (no letters or spaces) and your PIN. If you don't know your PIN, enter WYLD
3. Click on the "Checkouts" tab
4. To renew selected items: place a check mark in the box next to each item you want to renew, then click the blue Renew button.
5. Note: Items may not be renewed if:
- You have reached the fine limit of $25
- The item is on hold for another patron
- The item has already been renewed twice
- The item is already overdue
If you need assistance, call us at 307-721-2580
Renew by Phone
During the library's normal business hours, you may renew your materials over the phone with your library card number. Only items charged to your own library card can be renewed. You must have the library card number of your spouse or child to renew items charged to their library card.