Watch for dates for next year's tax program
Get your taxes filed for
by trained tax preparers
@ your library
- Household income must be $60,000 or less.
- First come, first served.
- Returns are private and confidential, most can be e-filed for a quick refund, usually within 5-10 days.
- Bring W-2 forms, social security numbers/dates of birth for all household members, other relevant tax forms including 1099s and 1098s, and if possible, a copy of your 2015 tax return.
- We can do out-of-state, past year, and amended income tax returns.
Place: Albany County Public Library, 310 S. 8th Street, Laramie, WY
For more information contact Paul Heimer at the United Way of Albany County: 745-8643 or email@example.com
Sponsored by the Albany County Public Library Foundation, the United Way of Albany County, the Albany County Public Library, the Albany County Government, First Interstate Bank, UW College of Business, UW Accounting Department, the City of Laramie and the IRS.