Children's Storytime & Programs Schedule
Stories and songs for ages birth to two and their caregivers.
- Tuesdays at 10 am in the Children's Area
- Thursdays at 11 am in the Meeting Room
- 3rd Saturday of the month at 3 pm in the Children's Area
Storytimes and activities for preschool-aged children and their families
- Wednesdays at 10 am in the Meeting Room
- Thursdays at 10 am in the Meeting Room
Tell a story through yoga! For young children.
- Mondays at 10:30 am in the Meeting Room
Kids Lego Club
Build, Inspire, Create! We provide the Legos!
- Thursdays at 3:30 pm in the Meeting Room
For early elementary students. Learn more about nature and be creative at this after school program.
- Thursdays at 3:30 pm in the Children's Area
All programs are free and located at the public library at 310 S. 8th St.
Adult/Child Book Group
Whatever your gender or relationship, this group is open to youth entering grades 4-9 and the adults in their lives. Contact Monica Owens for more information at 307-721-2580 x5459 or email@example.com.